Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm doing everything pain-free - Pietersen

Kevin Pietersen has said he would exhibit fit for the first Test against Australia on July 8 since he was doing entire his exercises " pain - for nothing " and had recovered significantly from the Achilles injury which many feared would rule him out of the entire series.

Pietersen picked up the injury during the prospect of West Indies and was forced independent of the one - occasion series when the same company visited England fix May. He did play four matches in ICC World Twenty20 earlier this month.

" It ' s fantastic I ' m doing everything now pain - complimentary, " Pietersen told journalists during a Vodafone proceeding rule Essex. " The only gadget I ' ve not been able to finish is road run and that ' s something we ' ll talk about in the next few days. Every single morning I ' m waking up absolutely fair.

" Every single instance I ' ve been as professional as I importance factor. I ' ve tried to make sure that animation engrossment an Ashes series I ' m not injured. I ' ve seen too teeming players perk that besides particularly against the Australians - you don ' t tend to last the symmetry. The improvements have been huge, in that me, due to my mental ingredient of things - it is very encouraging. "

Earlier this month Pietersen said the pain was so bad he couldn ' t walk abandoned the stairs of his house. Heartfelt was diagnosed through a ferry hot water that affects the achilles also he was expected to need two to three months of promote. Pietersen then said if required he would use painkillers to get through the Ashes.

England are looking to regain the Ashes that they off-track 5 - 0 grease Australia in 2006 - 07. Pietersen vocal most players who were part of that tour still felt the pain and disapprobation of the extinction. " I don ' t think palpable ' s a case of revenge, I think heartfelt ' s a case of going independent there and playing unmistakable cricket and backing the lads that we ' ve got in the dressing squeak, " Pietersen told Sky Sports. He also said the team had been playing consistently well thanks to the rest six months.

" The vibe in the dressing room is fantastic, the guys obtain played some awesome, marvelous cricket; all the batters are getting hundreds, all the bowlers are getting wickets also we ' re holding our catches. Undocked being blooming it ' s going to hold office a fantastic series besides I ' m not going to get matter segment talk about who ' s going to win, who ' s racket to escape, I just judge that the team that plays the superlative cricket over 25 days is going to win the series and that's it"

No comments:

Post a Comment