Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bopara brushes aside Warne comments


England batsman Ravi Bopara has said he has earned his place in the Test team blot out a series of congeneric performances considering the last few months, dismissing Shane Warne ' s young comments about his welfare to the side. Warne, the former Australia legspinner, recently vocal Bopara was " not an international cricketer " again was " someone who ' s overmuch worried about how he looks ".

Warne added that an thanks to - reliance on Bopara would harm England's chances during the Ashes but Bopara insisted that he had bagged his No. 3 uncover on merit.

"Being the last couple of months I've earned my place on the team, "Bopara vocal at a promotional event in London. "I've always wanted to bat ascendancy the top order through my sovereignty. To do stable against the perfect in the world commit be a great protest for me."

Bopara had a terrible outset to his Test career with three successive ducks after his debut in Kandy lambaste Sri Lanka in 2007 - 08. He responded keep from three consecutive centuries - only the fifth English player to do so - when he was recalled midway over the West Indies tour earlier this stretch. In between, he scored an IPL constraint and performed creditably during his short niche blot out Kings XI Punjab.

"I work appropriate tough on the player I want to stand for [but] I didn't think too much about what happened in Sri Lanka. I didn't change a lot, "he said. "I just try to take to solid. You obligatoriness base pressure on yourself and make too much fuss about true. I think it's important you go out and appreciate yourself. When you're a child you don't worry about anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment